iiotaiss.com is the name of a collection of individuals who believe in excellence. We specialize in hiring people who have the drive to succeed and the will to implement the discipline required to succeed. We focus on nurturing our team and providing our team an environment that is conductive to creative thought. We focus on eliminating stress and pressure so our team can think clearly and creatively.
- You’ll work closely with our customers to support a wide range of hardware and network configurations
- Read schematics and wiring diagrams
- Collaborate with machine tool technicians
- Interfacing machine control circuitry with data monitoring equipment
- Experience working on CNC and automated manufacturing equipment
- Demonstrated knowledge of electrical systems and industrial equipment
- Awareness of national, state, and local electrical codes and regulations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated self-starter who can manage projects and make decisions
- Ability to read schematics, blueprints, and other technical documents
- Willing to perform physically demanding tasks, such as lift heavy objects, climbing ladders, crawling, etc
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.